Do You Agree with Sam Altman?
-
Sam Altman, the founder of OpenAI who has a net worth of nearly $4 BILLION,
says the we should accept that we won’t be able to breath, that they are
goin...
‘Every weld is a challenge’
-
Philadelphia schools are focusing career-tech training on preparing
students to move from high school to apprenticeships and skilled jobs,
reports Chalkbea...
Education Is a Civic Question
-
In their final post to end Bridging Differences' decade-long run, Deborah
Meier and Harry Boyte urge readers to put the energy, talents, wisdom, and
hard w...
I'VE MOVED!!!!
-
Hi my lovely, loyal readers!!
Please note that Mrs. Mimi has up and MOVED to a shiny new blog with
fabulous new content. Don't worry, I took all the old s...
The Awful Truth
-
You may have noticed that I am taking a break from blogging.
I'm not sure what happens next.
You are invited to follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.c...
No comments:
Post a Comment