Standing there. Words of wisdom coming out his mouth. I can't express in words how happy I am. I am staring at the first African American president. My eyes are in a blur and want to release what they have been holding back. I love when he recited the words, "Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin the work of remaking America." It made me reflect because I am still in the process of trying to pick myself back up. I felt a force of energy rush out of my body. I felt as if I could be anything and anyone. I was feeding upon every word he said because it was true. I can heal without focusing on the negative, but by focusing on the positive.
Do You Agree with Sam Altman?
-
Sam Altman, the founder of OpenAI who has a net worth of nearly $4 BILLION,
says the we should accept that we won’t be able to breath, that they are
goin...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment